We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
SPREAD YOUR WINGS WITH WINGSTOP!
We're not in the wing business. We're in the flavor business. It's been our mission to serve the world flavor since we first opened shop in '94, and we're just getting started. Wingstop is the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop - because it's more than a meal, it's a flavor experience.
We are seeking energetic and results-driven restaurant leaders to join our team! Candidates should have a proven ability to manage a successful restaurant operation. Candidates must also be able to coach and develop staff and build sustaining community partnerships and employee relationships at all levels of the business. General Managers should demonstrate integrity and inspire hard work and a rewarding environment.
If you have a minimum of 2 years of restaurant management experience with a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team along with a general knowledge of operational procedures and restaurant positions, we want to hear from you.
- Quarterly Food & Labor Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Meal Allowance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding service by providing a Guest-friendly environment. That includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service.
- Recruit and hire quality staff; maintains all employee management functions through employee separation.
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Control shrinkage, waste, expenses and payroll.
- Ensure appropriate cleanliness, sanitation, safety and staffing standards are maintained. • Review restaurant trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures through regular staff meetings, walkthroughs and audits.
- Train and develop shift leadership in all aspects of the business and direct and monitor training and development for all restaurant staff.
- Oversee all aspects of restaurant management.
- Open and/or close the Restaurant and meet required work hours.
- Manage and motivate the crewmembers.
- Assemble and package orders according to the Wingstop standard.
- Assist all other positions when necessary.
- Track crewmember hours and prepare work schedules meeting business requirements.
- Receive, inspect, and sign for deliveries.
- Place orders with vendors when necessary.
- Meet budgets and operational standards for expenses under your control.
- Maintain a current Operations Manual, and follow all procedures.
- Ensure the quality of the food, service and facilities.
- Conduct a daily walk through and inspection of products at opening.
- Make sure the time and temps are done every two hours.
- Ensure that all products are fresh and prepared correctly.
- Keep the flow of orders moving on time.
- Keep the restaurant safe and clean for both the crewmember and the guest.
- Handle guest issues.
- Maintain proper inventory of all stocked items.
- Assist in keeping kitchen clean throughout the shift.
- Ensure that all crewmembers are health safety conscious at all times.
- Be sure the store is clean at closing.
- Represent and promote the Wingstop brand
- Promote the Wingstop Brand and uphold the mandatory operating requirements.
- Enforce the Wingstop uniform and jewelry policy.
- Ensure that each guest has a positive, long lasting impression of the Wingstop experience.