Team Member - Part-Time
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
I. Cleaning Goals -Provide world class service to every customer on a daily basis.
- Use Merry Maids' cleaning products and procedures to clean, dust and vacuum all rooms from ceiling to floor.
- Use Merry Maids' cleaning products and procedures to clean, sanitize and deodorize all bathroom :fixtures, showers, toilets, sinks, mirrors and vanities
- Use Merry Maids' cleaning products and procedures to clean kitchen appliances, counters, cabinets, tables, and chairs.
- Vacuum stairways and wash all hard surface floors on hands and knees using Merry Maids' cleaning products and procedures.
- Move all reasonably movable furniture in rooms in order to "deep clean" under & behind.
- Vacuum all upholstered furniture including under all cushions each cleaning.
- Carry cleaning products and equipment to and from office, vehicle and customer's homes.
- Assist Team Captain to refill cleaning kit and perform required equipment maintenance at the end of the workday.
II. Secondary Responsibilities -Assisting Team and Team Captain
- Assist in maintaining clean and fresh appearance of the office.
- At all times, contribute to a positive work climate and to the overall team effort of the company.
- Respects his/her team members.
- Attends and participates in weekly and team meetings.
- Assist Team Captain in providing information to complete service report.
- Shall perform other reasonable, related duties as assigned or requested.
III. Physical Requirements -Ability to understand and meet these requirements.
- Ability to drive to several work site locations throughout the workday.
- Ability to withstand regular physical contact with dog and cat hair, dust, mold and mildew and cleaning solutions.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, and carrying into and out of homes 4-6 times a day.
- Ability to climb stairs while carrying equipment.
- Ability to perform wet-work hands on knees 55-60% of time cleaning kitchens, bathroom floors, hard surface floors and showers and tubs.
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored products by identifying the color or product name.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions indicated on customized service report.
- Ability to communicate with Team Captain to ensure that customer expectations are met.
I. Communication Skills
- Listening-Ability to listen and understand customer's additional requests/ needs.
- Oral Communication -Ability to communicate with all customers in a professional manner for requests, compliments and complaints.
- Written Communication -Ability to complete necessary paperwork as required.
II. Job Fit
- Character -Always conducts business with integrity, ethics, and the well-being of Merry Maids, our company and our team.
- Enthusiastic -Motivated, interested, enthusiastic, and committed to taking care of the customer.
- Professional -Able to deal with all situations in a positive manner. Ability to take a customer issue and resolve it using great follow through and follow up to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Team Player -Able to pitch in and help when needed in any capacity of the business. Offer ideas and solutions to increase Merry Maids goals and growth objectives. Likes working in a team environment.
III. Maintains Good Driver Safety Record
- Driver's License-Maintains a valid driver's license, with a favorable driving record.
- Insurance - Maintains proof of current liability insurance on automobile.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by those assigned to this position. This is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts and conditions associated with this position. Merry Maids reserves the right to modify this description in the future, with or without notice to the employee.