Restaurant General Manager
A member of Management is responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the restaurant to attain while maximizing guest satisfaction. He/she has complete responsibility of restaurant operation, including the following:
- Driving sales through excellent operations and marketing execution
- Controlling profit and loss
- Training and developing Assistant Managers
- Hiring and leading team members
We are looking for individuals with management experience and the hunger to move your career to the next level!
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision making and problem solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
A qualified candidate must be 18 years of age or older, must be able to lift 50lbs, and must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
As a management level employee with DRM, you may be eligible for the following:
- Bonus Opportunities!
- 50% Food Discounts/Free Meal Benefit *
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits*
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Paid Time Off!*
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Year of Service Award Program
*For managers that meet eligibility requirements.
DRM is an EOE
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
DRM, Inc. is an Omaha based company that owns and operates 76 Arby’s quick service restaurants in a five state region including Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. We are continuing to grow by expanding and adding new store locations in each state annually, and we take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence. DRM provides the atmosphere, the flexibility and the opportunity for learning and growing by incorporating Arby’s Core Values of Dream Big, Work Hard, Get it Done, Play Fair, Have Fun and Make a Difference, into our daily lives. DRM is committed to delivering a “Cut-Above” restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.