- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old
Responsible for increasing sales by performing the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in full uniform with sign/shakerboard at the designated time and location, typically cross street or sidewalk near Papa Murphy’s store during peak business hours or when sales are low
- Enthusiastically jump, wave, point, dance, and shake the sign, alerting drive-by traffic of specials and Papa Murphy’s store location
- Appropriately and enthusiastically respond if questioned by drivers or pedestrians about Papa Murphy’s specials and location
- May also perform duties of Cashier, Makeline Team Member, or Prep Person, as needed.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to stand and move for long periods of time.
- Position requires bending and movement the entire workday.
- Must be able to hold, carry, and manipulate a 5 foot sign weighing approximately 5 lbs
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively at the work location.
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors, co-workers and guests.