Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. But some managers also lead Departments. These managers' responsibilities may include managing assigned Systems, like Training, Food Safety, and Inventory Management, setting goals, delegating tasks to their teams, following up, and reporting results back to their team and other managers.
Responsibilities may include:
Making sure Crew and Managers deliver a great customer experience, that sales promotions are done well, that all service staff are trained in service procedures, and that the Front Counter McCafe and Drive-Thru areas are organized for the best service.
Making sure the restaurant delivers great quality food to customers, and fast, that food is always safe, that food cost is controlled, and that all kitchen staff are trained in production procedures, including new items that are added to the menu.
Making sure the restaurant hires qualified crew, trains them well, and schedules them to meet restaurant sales and profit goals. This manager's responsibilities may also include making sure Crew get off to a good start at the restaurant and that they are recognized and motivated throughout their time working there.
* Major medical insurance (for eligible employees)
* Prescription drug card (for eligible employees)
* Dental insurance (for eligible employees)
* Vision insurance (for eligible employees)
* Life insurance (for eligible employees)
* Long-term and short-term disability insurance (for eligible employees)
* Generous holiday and PTO plan
* Flexible Spending Accounts (for eligible employees)
* Free uniforms
* Dollar allotment for meals
* McDonald's Stock Purchase Plan
* McScholars tuition matching program
* Archways to Opportunity
* Scheduled reviews