JOB FAIR--DEC.27-29, FOR MATH, ENGLISH, SCIENCE AND GEOGRAPHY TEACHERS AND TUTORS
We have a part-time opening for a JOB FAIR--DEC.27-29, FOR MATH, ENGLISH, SCIENCE AND GEOGRAPHY TEACHERS AND TUTORS.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: $16-$23 PER HOUR
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
JOB SUMMARY: To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a secondary learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. Work is performed under the supervision of the Global College Pipeline and Math Made Simple. Essential functions of the job may include but are not limited to the following:
* Plan, prepare and deliver instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
* Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
* Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
* Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
* Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
* Provide appropriate feedback on work.
* Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
* Assist to maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress and development.
* Prepare required reports on students and activities.
* Participate in monthly meetings.
* Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
* Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
* Assist in preparing classroom for class activities.
* Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
* Observe and evaluate student's performance and development.
* Demonstrate preparation and skill in working with students from diverse cultural, economic and ability backgrounds.
* Encourage parent and community involvement, obtain information for parents when requested, promptly return phone calls and answer emails.
* Participate in appropriate professional activities.
* Other duties as assigned.