Immediate Opening for Entry Level CAD Technician
We have a part-time opening for a Immediate Opening for Entry Level CAD Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Growing telecommunications firm seeks committed, energetic, dependable, entry level drafter with knowledge of AutoCAD. We are a team of creative professionals committed to providing quality products to our clients in the Wireless Telecommunications industry. We are willing to train the right candidate to join our family.
The role of the Telecommunications CAD Drafter is to have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2014+
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to develop layout plans from field sketches, photos and/or existing hard copy drawings
- Knowledge of standard Drafting Theory
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Desire to take ownership of your role in the project's success
Following skills a plus: Knowledge of Wireless Telecom Towers
This is a full time position, rate of pay: $12 - $15