We have a part-time opening for a Banquet Captain.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
INTERVIEWS BEING HELD MONDAY JANUARY 16th
Job Summary: The Banquet Captain position is vital to achieving excellent customer service and executing catering events. They are responsible for pulling equipment for event set up, transporting materials and food to the event, setting up the event, serving guests, cleaning up the event, and returning equipment to the Catering Department.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities: *
- Organize and lead catering team on all catering functions*
- Organize and lead preparation banquet room for the function*
- Serve meals and beverages in accordance with catering protocol and banquet sheets* Properly set tables for special functions*
- Load/unload event equip. into catering vehicles, following all safety procedures in compliance with DOT regulations.*
- Clean all functions areas upon completion *
- Perform opening and closing side work as needed*
- Must Maintain a professional appearance*
- Maintain storage rooms and supplies in an orderly fashion*
- Maintain equipment and all other catering supplies*
- Perform all job duties in a safe manner and follow all company safety policies and procedures* Ability to understand and follow directions from the Manager/Director*
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and frequently lift, push, pull, or carry up to 30 lbs*
- Ability to walk or stand for extended time periods, up to 6 hours*
- Involves repetitive motion*
- Involves working with chemicals, heated equipment, steam and at other risk conditions*
- Ability to move in and out of catering vehicles and transport event equipment and food product in a safe manner
Additional Job Functions: *
Supervisory Responsibilities: *
MUST be able to pass an extensive background check. Minimum three years experience.
Additional Job Functions:
- Cross-train at other positions in the location
- Work at other stations and in other departments as necessary
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of the ARAMARK management team.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Oversees and directs staff to ensure timely and effective service of customers.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Candidates are considered for employment with Aramark without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.