Roadie (Team Member) - Part Time Nights & Weekends
We have a part-time opening for a Roadie (Team Member) - Part Time Nights & Weekends.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
If you love burritos, have a great personality & like to have fun, then you may have found a home! Moe’s Southwest Grill is now hiring energetic, service oriented staff with great customer service skills! We have fun while at work and we want you to bring your fun loving, hard working personal style to work with you every shift. We have pretty cool benefits to go with your job at Moe's. Great Music.
Competitive pay scale.
Performance reviews every 6 months.
Advancement opportunities in a growing company locally owned and operated.
Awesome food. Free shift meal when you work.
You can participate in location tip pool.
Full time Roadies can qualify for Paid Vacation and participation in company insurance.
Completion of drug test.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
This is a great second job or Part time position for a student or person with other responsibilities. Very low stress and manageable hours. We need dependability and great work ethic. We can train you so just bring a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
Completion of drug test and background check required
If you love burritos, have a great personality & like to have fun, then you have found a home! Moe’s Southwest Grill is now hiring energetic, service oriented staff with great customer service skills!
The Roadie (Crew Member) prepares and serves our guests a high-quality product that meets or exceeds company and safe food handling standards with a fun and positive attitude.
- Enthusiastically greet all guests with a hearty "Welcome to Moe's" when they enter the restaurant.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Strive to exceed guest service standards.
- Follow recipe and preparation guidelines.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Be an ambassador for the Moe's concept.
- At all times exhibit a genuine passion for excellence.
- Set and communicate production levels of all products to meet business demand.
- Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and display professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management and at all times represent Moe's as a professional in every aspect of performance.
- Completion of drug test and background check