Senior Caregiver Or CNA
We have a part-time opening for a Senior Caregiver Or CNA.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Our Caregivers are compassionate, dependable, honest, and able to problem solve with a positive attitude. To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for. Caregivers provide a wide range of services from basic companion care which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc. If more integral personal care is needed, it can include, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc. They also may work a variety of shifts, from 1-24 hours (live-in), over weekends, at night, in the morning, etc.
Summary of Caregiver Benefits:
- Continuing Education Units provided after completion of 3 months of employment.
- $0.25 raise after first 100 hours worked and another $0.25 at one-year anniversary.
- 401K Contributions and matching after 1000 hours worked and one-year service.
- $50 Caregiver Referral bonus paid after 100 clock hours.
- $50 New Client Referral bonus after client starts services.
- $75 Assisted Living Referral bonus paid after resident is placed in a community for 30 day.
- Caregiver incentive/appreciation - $10 gift card.
- Employee Birthday Recognition- $10 gift card.
- Always Best Care Rx Saver Prescription Discount Card to save at the pharmacy.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- One year of experience working with seniors in a home setting.
- English proficiency and excellent communication skills.
- Two references
- Proof of a TB test taken within the last year showing clear results.
- CNA, HHA, and BLS/CPR training a plus.
- Less than 1 year of experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Drivers Licenses
- Current Vehicle Insurance
- Must be able to pass background check