Paratransit Drivers Wanted! (Transportation)
Transdev is hiring Paratransit Driver and we want YOU to join our expanding team in the Washington, DC Metro Area!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Paratransit Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Starting salary of $16.00 per hour
- A $1,000 sign on bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid training
- Drug free workplace
- Room for growth/advancement
- Much more!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license in Washington DC, Maryland, or Virginia
- Must have had your driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years – cannot include learner’s permit or provisional
- Driving checks will be completed for DC, MD, and VA – a clean driving record of at least 12 months is required
- A criminal background check and drug test will be administered
- Previous customer service experience required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that could include mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must want to provide a safe environment for the passengers and those around them
- Possess excellent customer service skills and professionalism
- Ability to arrive to work on time each day
- Ability to drive in all kinds of weather
Paratransit Driver Responsibilities:
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle; ensures that all vehicle signage is correct
- Operates various types of vehicles, as assigned, safely, in all types of weather and traffic conditions
- Arrives and signs in on time; works hours as scheduled; wears clean, neat uniforms
- Picks up and discharges passengers at scheduled locations safely
- Collects proper cash fares and follows all fare collection procedures
- Follows rules and regulations of the Company
- Adheres to all regulations related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
We can put on the road to a great career helping others!
Join our expanding team and APPLY NOW!
Transdev is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants.