We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team.
If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
As a Team Member, you may be responsible for:
• Greeting customers with a smile
• Taking accurate food orders
• Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food quickly & accurately
• Partnering with other Team Members and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
• Restaurant Cleanliness
• Ensuring items are well stocked
• Following charts and working quickly
• Interacting with team and customers in a pleasant way
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description.
People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to react quickly to the needs of the customers.
Positive teamwork is most important and the ability to take direction and follow the McDonald's Gold Standard in executing our systems is critical.
Team Members who chose to work as a closer will start at a pay rate of $8.50 per hour.
The team member must work 4 closing shifts per week and can not change their availability after beginning employment, to preclude closing shifts.
There are many benefits to working for a Global, successful brand like McDonald's.
* Competitive Pay
* Career Opportunities
* Flexible Scheduling
* Archways to Opportunity
* National Scholarship Program
* English Under the Arches
* Pay Card
* Meal Discount
* National Employee Discount - 30% off when ordering with the McDonald's Mobile App
* Rewards & Recognition
* McResource Line
* Crew Trainer Development Program
* Working with the best team ever