As a Team Member, you may be responsible for:
• Greeting customers with a smile
• Taking accurate food orders
• Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food quickly & accurately
• Partnering with other Team Members and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
• Restaurant Cleanliness
• Ensuring items are well stocked
• Following charts and working quickly
• Interacting with team and customers in a pleasant way
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
McDonald’s is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Applicants must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to react quickly to the needs of the customers. Positive teamwork is most important and the ability to take direction and follow the McDonald's Gold Standard in executing our systems is critical.
There are many benefits to working for a Global, successful brand like McDonald's.
* Competitive Pay
* Career Opportunities
* Flexible Scheduling
* National Scholarship Program
* English Under the Arches
* Pay Card
* Meal Discount
* Rewards & Recognition
* McResource Line
* Crew Trainer Development Program
* Working with the best team ever