Server/Morning & Evening
- Presents menu, answers questions, and suggestively sells food and service.
- Writes order on check or memorizes it.
- Relays order to kitchen and runs food out to customers to ensure it is timely, hot and correctly prepared.
- Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving.
- Cards all patrons that appear to be under the legal drinking age and refuses to serve alcohol to minors.
- Uses good judgement in not serving alcohol to intoxicated patrons.
- Observes diners to quickly respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Collects money for food and drinks served and accurately makes change using prescribed cash handling procedures.
- Ladles soup, tosses salads, portions pies and desserts, brews coffee, and performs other services.
- Busses and sets tables in restaurant according to standards, completes side duties as assigned and assists other wait staff as needed to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains a clean, organized and appropriately stocked work area.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
CRISIS MANAGEMENT: Must be able to handle a crisis in a calm, effective manner. This includes upset guests, fire, tornado, armed robbery and assault, bomb threats and accidents.
Kinseth Hospitality Corporation