First, do you know the meaning of fun? We're serious. If you don't know how to have fun, then you might want to look elsewhere. See, we couldn't pull off a name like "Friday's®" without people who know how to have fun plus have the ability to get the job done. Delivering results. It's the key to your success, our success and our guest's visit.
Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to guests of bar and service bar following standard recipes and the company’s alcoholic beverage policies; merchandises drinks; and is attentive to guests, making them feel welcome, at all times.
Please click "Apply Now" to apply online!
This location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise. Please click the “Apply Now” button to continue the SnagAJob.com application process for opportunities in your area
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Must be dressed neatly and well groomed in company approved uniform at all times
- Must be able to operate NCR cash register , make change correctly and make credit card transactions
- Must balance register at end of each shift
- Must be able to calmly respond to angry guests and notify a manager
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass and metal cans; burns, slipping and tripping
- Stands during entire 6-10 hour shift
- Must be able to pass bar validation
- Must be able to read menus to sight-impaired guests
- Reaches, bends, stoops, shakes, stirs and wipes
- Must be able to respond clearly to guests’ requests
- Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise
- Lifts 30 lb. Cases several times per shift and carries up one flight of stairs
- Frequent immersion of hands in hot water (every 5 minutes)
- Must be able to effectively card all guests who appear under the age of 30 for alcohol purchases
- Must have previous Bartender experience
- Medical benefits available
- Paid vacation after 1 year