First, do you know the meaning of fun? We're serious. If you don't know how to have fun, then you might want to look elsewhere. See, we couldn't pull off a name like "Friday's®" without people who know how to have fun plus have the ability to get the job done. Delivering results. It's the key to your success, our success and our guest's visit.
We are looking for qualified candidates to work the Front of the House:
Please click "Apply Now" to apply online!
This location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise. Please click the “Apply Now” button to continue the SnagAJob.com application process for opportunities in your area
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must be dressed neatly and well groomed in company approved uniform at all times
- Must be able to operate NCR or Micros computer, make change correctly and make credit card transactions accurately
- Must be able to deliver plates and food and clear tables, which may require lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to calmly respond to angry guests and notify a manager
- Must be able to read and write notes to hearing impaired guests
- Stands and walks during entire 6-10 hour shift
- Must be able to pass server validation
- Must be able to read menus to sight-impaired guests
- Reaches, bends, stoops and wipes
- Must be able to verbalize menu items clearly to guests while taking their orders or responding to their requests
- Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise
- Must be able to write or memorize orders
- Must balance at end of each shift
- Must be able to effectively card all guests who appear under the age of 40 for alcohol purchases
- Medical benefits available
- Paid vacation after 1 year