Production Designer--EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS-WOLFCHASE
We have a full-time opening for a Production Designer--EDIBLE ARRANGMENTS-WOLFCHASE.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
- Arranges bouquets according to Edible Arrangements methods and procedures
- Prepare a variety of arrangements according to Guests' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures and proper portion sizes.
- Plans arrangements according to Guest requirements, utilizing knowledge of Edible Arrangements designs.
- Selects fruit for arrangements
- Wash, peel and/or cut various fruit to prepare forarranging
- Package arrangements or dipped fruit
- Receive and store fruit supplies, equipment, and utensils in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, andsilverware
- Inform supervisors when supplies are getting low or equipment is not working properly
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Follows proper food sanitation and handling procedures
Qualifications and Skills Required :
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of prior experience in food preparation, preferred
- Excellent Guest Service and communication skills
- Knowledge of Food Sanitation Procedures
- Ability to read orders and follow verbal and written instructions
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys working within a team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Valid State Driver’s License and a clean driving record preferred
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop through-out assigned shift
This is a TEMP to HIRE position.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old