The Office Manager is responsible for leading the office team to provide excellent customer service and ensuring processes are followed under the general supervision of the Operations Manager.
- Hire, train, develop and supervise office staff to meet company standards
- Manage day-to-day operations of the customer service, dispatch, billing and title processing functions
- Ensure excellent service is provided to customers
- Handle escalated customer issues as needed
- Provide direction to team regarding administrative duties and goals
- Perform work assigned by Operations Manager successful operation of facility
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- Flexible Hours...You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them. All Chick-fil-A Units are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- College Scholarships...At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
- Competitive Pay...Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Friendly Place to Work...At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team to be more than just employees. Our extremely low turnover rate is proof that people love working here.
- Opportunity for advancement!