team members work in a friendly buisness ,taking care of guests needs ,assembly ,janitorial,and customer service oriented .
YOU WILL HAVE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN TEST
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
If you love burritos, have a great personality & like to have fun, then you have found a home! Moe’s Southwest Grill is now hiring energetic, service oriented staff with great customer service skills!
The Roadie (Crew Member) prepares and serves our guests a high-quality product that meets or exceeds company and safe food handling standards with a fun and positive attitude.
- Enthusiastically greet all guests with a hearty "Welcome to Moe's" when they enter the restaurant.
- Have fun and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Strive to exceed guest service standards.
- Follow recipe and preparation guidelines.
- Be a willing team player and maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Be an ambassador for the Moe's concept.
- At all times exhibit a genuine passion for excellence.
- Set and communicate production levels of all products to meet business demand.
- Monitor holding times of products and discard expired or inferior products.
- Clean, organize, and restock all stations.
- Clean utensils, equipment, walls and floors.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and display professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
- Perform other tasks as directed by management and at all times represent Moe's as a professional in every aspect of performance.
- Completion of drug test and background check