STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
The Concierge is responsible for answering the phones, greeting visitors and giving tours of the community to potential residents and families.
This positions is Part-Time, Weekends only
MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This statement sets forth the basic tasks and duties of the job, but is not intended to provide a detailed description of all functions that may be required to perform the job satisfactorily.
- Primary responsibility for answering and directing incoming calls.
- Greeting visitors and guests and conducting tours as needed.
- The Concierge communicates professionally with residents, families, staff and other professionals to create an enriching and positive environment and a professional image to the community at large. The Concierge is accountable to the Executive Director.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the community.
- Be knowledgeable of, and follow all fire safety policies and procedures.
- Attendance on the job as scheduled.
- Attend staff meetings as directed.
- Attend and participate in educational classes and on-the-job training programs as directed.
- Participate as assigned in activities, special events, marketing efforts, and special programs.
- Follow established safety precautions when performing tasks and when using equipment.
- Other duties as assigned for the successful operation of the community.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years old.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Experience with the elderly a plus.
- Must have the ability to read, write and communicate effectively, follow written or oral directions, be cooperative and courteous.
- Successful completion of drug screening.
- Must obtain a satisfactory criminal record check per State guidelines.
- Must have received a tuberculosis screening and physical examination within twelve months prior to employment (or as State Guidelines Require) to assure that the employee is free of diseases communicable within the scope of employment and physically qualified to work.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old