Entry-Level Marketing & Sales Associate
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING & SALES ASSOCIATE - GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR!
TRAINING, ADVANCEMENT & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Position: Entry-Level Marketing & Sales Associate
Purpose of the position: The purpose of this position is to develop the skills needed to build a strong foundation in business: effectively acquiring new and existing customers on a daily basis. Once established, we provide internal cross-training opportunities in areas of Team Development, Human Resources, and Business Management. This position is designed to shape and mold the future of our business.
Reporting to: President & Upper Management on a daily basis
Compensation: $700-$1500 weekly, based on experience
Hours: Full Time, 40-45 hours weekly
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Respond to inquiries face-to-face from past, present, and future customers
- Attend Daily Meetings
- Listen, Learn how to, and then Lead 1 on 1 Development Consultations
- Support fellow team members
- Complete daily reports
Required Work Experience & Academic Qualifications
- 2-4 years of communication skills within a team or group environment
- 1+ years of customer service and sales experience
- Have shown the ability to grow within an organization or company
- Developed and trained others to do their same positions
- 4-year degree
Skills / Qualities We're Looking For
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solution oriented.
- Team orientated approach.
- Competency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communication skills: including conflict resolution and friendly manner
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
SMI Solutions, Inc provides sales and marketing solutions for Fortune 500 companies. We help our large clients with their sales and marketing campaigns by promoting their brand and acquiring new customers through brand promotion, new product launches and test markets. We are responsible for participating in ongoing direct marketing plans and we are consistently developing new market opportunities. We are looking for the future leaders of our organization to grow from an Entry Level position into a management role with our firm.
Browse similar jobs (354)
Tigard, Oregon 97223