Restaurant Team Member - Service Crew
Cafe Rio Mexican Grill is serving up fresh opportunities! Everyone needs a posse and we want you to join ours! We are looking for kitchen crew members. Do you want to learn to create awesome food? Do you want to be a member of a creative team? How about work for a company that has huge growth and career potential? If you said yes to any of the above, then amigo we want you!
You’ll learn to create personalized meals for each customer in a fast and friendly way. You’ll understand food quality and safety, the importance of correctly preparing, portioning and building meals according to recipes and standards.
Wondering what’s in it for you? How about:
• 30+ hours per week
• Variety of shifts available
• Discounted meals on shifts
• 401k with company match $ for $
• Growth opportunities/opportunities for advancement
Not sure you have enough experience, or maybe too much experience? No problem! We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. You’ll learn to work every station from cashier and prep, to grilling and sauce making. We’ll provide the training, you provide the enthusiasm and willingness to work. It’s a win-win. Cooking from scratch is both an art and a science, and at Cafe Rio, we take it to the next level. We instill our passion and promise in everything we do, you’ll learn from our food masters at the restaurant, as well as master your skills in our state of the art Culinary Institute (CRAFT). As you move up the ladder, you’ll experience our CRAFT kitchen, the unique training facility that will help you hone your skills as you under take three days of both intense classroom learning, and hands on training, designed to help move your career to the next level.
* Prior restaurant experience a plus
* Exhibit good interpersonal and customer service skills
* Able to work in a fast paced environment and maintain energy and enthusiasm at all times
* Strong attention to detail; able to consistently follow directions, standards and recipes
* Comfortable working in varied temperatures, humidity and dampness from production area
* Able to multi-task and focused on getting the job done the right way always
* Able to stand for 8 plus hours
Service Crew Team Members are responsible for creating a unique customer experience by Delivering our One of a Kind Food with Energy.
Browse similar jobs (1832)
Burke, Virginia 22015