We have a part-time/full-time opening for a MEDICAL ASSISTANT.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
As the MEDICAL ASSISTANT you facilitate the delivery of health care by performing vital customer service, supreme clinical skills, as well as superb administrative duties for our busy medical practice.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Engage & interact with patients, customers & co-workers in a friendly, courteous, respectful and professional manner.
2. Answer incoming calls promptly & in a customer service friendly manner.
3. Schedule appointments for new & returning patients.
4. Review paperwork with new patients and explain accordingly.
5. Create new charts for patients according to specifications, check charts for neatness and completeness.
6. Administratively manage visits.
7. Responsible for medical record maintenance and front office record keeping procedures.
8. Maintain a clean, neat and organized work station / environment.
9. Maintain the strictest patient and personal confidentiality.
10. Correspond timely, accurately & professionally with physician,employers, etc.
REQUIREMENTS: Must LOVE Interacting with & Serving People! Smiling Must Come Natural
1. Above Average Communication Skills (written & oral)
2. Pleasant & Professional Demeanor
3. Dependable & Punctual
4. Self Motivated
5. Detailed & Organized
6. Computer Savvy & Excellent Typing Skills
7. Multi-Tasking Aficionado
8. Quick Learner
9. Fun to be Around
11. Critical Thinker
Requirements also include experience with venipunctur / I.M. injections, ability to work independently with attention to detail, and the ability to work until 5:00 p.m. weekdays; and the ability to work until 1:00 on Saturdays.
Serious Inquires Only Please