WILL YOU BE GRADUATING SOON, OR ARE YOU AN UPCOMING SENIOR AND LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO UTILIZE YOUR BUSINESS OR MARKETING DEGREE?
APPLY FOR OUR PAID SUMMER INTERNSHIP!
Our team at Chick-fil-A Sudley Manor Drive is committed to our mission to provide 5-Star
service and to grow in our people, business and community. We are looking to partner with a
qualified business or marketing degree student who will work directly with the Owner/Operator,
Director of Operations, and Marketing Director.
The internship will consist of a 30-40 hour work week (opening and closing shifts, with Sunday’s
off), and with potential for a long-term career.
- Manage, promote, and build sales
- Maintain strong social media presence
- Invest in our community
- Schools (eg. fundraisers, sports events, teachers and staff, etc.)
- Local nonprofit partners
- Guests (A-List rewards program and events)
- Maintain consistent corporate image/communication throughout all products, promotional materials, and events
- Upcoming graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business, or business
- administration, OR current junior/senior enrolled in sales, marketing, business, or business administration program(s)
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communications skills
- Desire for personal and professional development
- Confident, ambitious leader, who is results-focused with a servant heart
How to Apply:
Please provide a resume, cover letter, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you within one week following your inquiry if you meet the a
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old