Position Title: SANDWICH ARTIST®
Reports to: MANAGEMENT
The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience & Skills: No previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Subways of Robertsdale Hiring For Day Shift (Robertsdale, AL)
- Our Business is Customer Service: You Must be a 'People Person'
- Outstanding Personality, Positive Attitude & Great Smile Required
- Speed and Sense of Urgency a Must
- Other Requirements: Integrity, Energetic, Customer Focused & Goal Oriented
- Competitive Pay
- Potential for Advancement
- Drug / Background Screening Prior to Hiring
Apply Online (preferred) : https://www.mysubwaycareer.com store Numbers 17613 & 58480
OR Apply at either location 17613 next to Winn Dixie / 58480 inside Walmart