We have a part-time/full-time opening for a C.N.A..
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Daily Responsibilities would include:
- Building relationships with your residents
- Answer patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems to determine patients' needs.
- Turn or re-position bedridden residents.
- Provide physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Measure and record food and liquid intake or urinary and fecal output, reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Gather information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans, or appropriate activities.
- Observe or examine patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention, such as bruises, open wounds, or blood in urine.
- Document or otherwise report observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Feed patients or assist patients to eat or drink.
- Supply, collect, or empty bedpans.
- Undress, wash, and dress patients who are unable to do so for themselves.
- Lift or assist others to lift patients to move them on or off beds, examination tables, surgical tables, or stretchers.
- Communicate with patients to ascertain feelings or need for assistance or social and emotional support.
- Prepare or serve food trays.
- Record height or weight of patients.
- Collect specimens, such as urine, feces, or sputum.
- Apply slings, stockings, or support bandages, under direction of nurse or physician.
- Change bed linens or make beds.
- Restock patient rooms with personal hygiene items, such as towels, washcloths, soap, or toilet paper.
- Exercise patients who are comatose, paralyzed, or have restricted mobility.
- Transport patients using wheelchairs.
- Provide information such as directions, visiting hours, or patient status information to visitors or callers.
Browse similar jobs (2)
FirstLight Home Care
Part-time, Full-time1320 E Atherton Rd
Flint, Michigan 48507
Part-time, Full-timeGrand Blanc, Michigan 48439