Count Team Counter
Responsible for handling all aspects of the slot, table game, arcade and kiosk drops.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Responsibilities
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability needed to effectively execute this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of laws, rules and regulations of the Gaming Regulatory Authority, and the
- Mille Lacs Band, as well as company policies, procedures and controls.
- Ensures the integrity of all Count Team transactions.
- Cooperates with Revenue Audit Associates to ensure accuracy of all required paperwork.
- Prepares various reports and forwards to appropriate individuals.
- Perform all aspects of the slot drop including removing bill validators and coin buckets and replace with empty validators and buckets.
- Remove currency from bill validators, count and strap money, and verify slot and table game revenues usingequipment in the count room.
- Weigh, wrap and verify slot coin revenues using equipment in the count room.
- Held accountable, to a high degree, for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
THE COMPANY EXPECTS EVERY ASSOCIATE TO:
- Be responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Encourage mutual respect among associates by setting positive examples consistent with company policies.
- Maintain an attitude and philosophy consistent with the company mission, vision and values.
- Maintain a professional reputation in the company and community.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Money handling experience required.
- If required, must be able to pass company pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test.
- Must be able to secure license from Gaming Regulatory Authority, and follow all relevant DGR’s.
- Mille Lacs Band Member and American Indian preference will be exercised in the hiring process.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in one-on-one, small group situations, and to moderate-sized gatherings of associates and/or executives.
- Must be able to read and interpret financial reports, contracts and legal documents.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, percentages, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to apply commonsense understanding to a variety of situations, in order to collect data, analyze facts, draw valid conclusions, and determine appropriate response.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
- Talk and hear;
- See and adjust focus to include close, distance, color, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand for long periods of time, walk, run, sit, balance, stoop, kneel, climb, crouch and/or crawl;
- Handle objects, tools and controls; reach with arms and hands;
- Lift, push, pull and/or move objects weighing up to one hundred (100);
- Operate equipment/machinery such as mules, coin counters, currency sorting equipment, etc.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly exposed to:
- A very loud noise level for extended periods of time (count rooms).
- A low-to-moderate noise level (offices).
- A moderate-to-loud noise level (operations areas).
- Moving mechanical and/or electrical components.
- Second-hand cigarette / cigar smoke.