Warehouse Associate-Order Builder
• Pull orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks
• Use of industrial power equipment such as pallet jacks and hand trucks.
• Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation
• Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards
• Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
• Stage completed pallets in designated area
* High School diploma or GED preferred
* Minimum 6 months of general work experience
* Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred
* Prior warehouse experience preferred
* Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling offers a comprehensive benefits package to regular full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, 401(k), and vacation.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company guidelines to determine eligibility.
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company produces, sells, and distributes the highest quality and best tasting Coca-Cola beverages across Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois. We proudly continue the 100+ year traditions of the Coca-Cola Company while leveraging our heritage of putting people first, serving our local communities and providing great brands. Come join our winning team and be a part of the tradition!
Heartland Coca-Cola Bottling Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).