We have a part-time opening for a Daytime Bartender.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
As a Bartender, you ensure consistent drink quality by preparing orders in a short period of time and in accordance with recipes and guidelines established by the Food and Beverage department. You will also maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast paced environment while providing superior guest service.
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner
- Verify guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations
- Accurately take food and beverage orders from guests in a timely manner at the bar and lounge area
- Deliver food and beverage orders within established time frames
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques
- Ensure that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar
- Assist in placing orders for all liquor and bar related supplies
- Conduct inventory of all liquor and bar related supplies
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Obtain any necessary alcohol service licensing requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience operating a full-service bar
- Strong knowledge of alcohol mixology, drink menus and classic cocktail preparation
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holiday
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- lent customer service skills with strong ability to interact with guest
- Verbal communication skills, and accurate math and cash handling skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Vacation Pay Offered
- 401K Available
- Health Insurance Plans
- Receive Hotel discounts at the Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel, Copperleaf Boutique Hotel- Appleton, or at any Best Western International property.
- Ground Round Discounts (Neenah or Oshkosh). 50% on duty, Free meal up to a $10 value for Back of House Team Members when on duty, and 25% off duty up to 4 guests.
- Bridgewood Golf Course - Neenah Discount (Up to 4 guests)
- Holiday Pay
- Time & a half pay on New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
- Complimentary access to hotel Pool & Fitness Center
1 N Main St Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901