Commercial door and hardware installer
We have a full-time opening for a Commercial door and hardware installer.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- No experience required.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Door Carpenter and Installer Central Florida
Wood and metal door carpenter/ installer for commercial construction projects. Applicant would work at various job sites in Central Florida, performing installation and/or repair on various types of commercial doors. Employer has been in the industry more than 25 years, and has an incredible reputation for expert and quality service. New projects are requiring the addition of 3 installers. Great opportunity for advancement and promotion to manger positions.
General Work Requirements:
- Ability to show up to site on time and perform duties unsupervised
- Ability to carry out instructions and complete job thoroughly and timely
- Problem solve on the job to complete job effectively
- able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs without assistance
- able to work Monday- Friday from 7-3:30. Overtime available to best workers
- have skills that include use of required tools including all hand and hand-powered tools
- Applicant must have experience framing (metal / wood) and installing doors
- 1 year experience required, 3 years preferred
- Applicants will be subject to a background check and random drug screening
- Must have reliable transportation and references
Contact: Lisa Welton
Commercial Door and Frame
Please reference this job when calling.