- All Positions:
- Create and style web page contents.
- Build Drupal 7 and 8 web sites and structure using UI and existing modules.
- Front end positions specific:
- Create themes for Drupal 7 and 8. (front end).
- Back end positions specific:
- Maintain & update Drupal websites. Apply code base and database updates for Drupal 7 and 8. (back end).
- Extend Drupal 7 and 8. Create modules. (back end).
- Find and resolve possible issues in Drupal sites related to malware code, bad updates, corrupt db, etc. (back end).
- Migrate sites to Drupal 7 and 8 (back end).
- Knowledge of HTML 5.
- Basic Knowledge of Drupal 7 and 8.
- SSH command line.
- Basic Drush.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- Good code management.
- Drupal code standards (welcome).
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress (welcome).
- Basic PHP.
- Responsive design and layouts.
- Twig templates.
- Drupal 7 and 8 theming layer.
- LESS, SASS welcome.
- Basic knowledge of PhotoShop.
- Cross-browser styling.
- Drupal 7 and 8 API.
- Advanced PHP.
- Basics of OOP.
- Basics of Symfony.
- Basics of Linux and server management welcome.
- Code debugging and profiling basics.
- Drupal code standards.
- Be able to work on assigned tasks independently.
- Ask questions as needed.
- Strong time management skills, can meet deadlines consistently.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Great communication skills, team player, and work ethic.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to work well individually and on a team, high concurrency (many projects) and fast paced environment required.