Recruiting Coordinator I
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Recruiting Coordinator I.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of the company. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
* Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
* Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems
* Confirm new hires
* Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
* Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
* Coordinate scheduling of post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
* Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
* Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
* 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or human resources experience
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Bachelor's degree
* Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system
* Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed
* Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates
* Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision
* Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
* Flexible, able to change direction quickly
* Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity
* Candidate will have a solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment
* Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
Duration: 6 months
Contractor in consideration for conversion to FTE, barring performance