The main objective of the Server is to provide excellent service to guests, enhancing the dining experience from the moment the guest leaves the serving line to the moment the guest leaves the building.
- Attending Guests
- Knowledgeable in all menu and price offerings.
- Knowledgeable of complement items and condiment inventories.
- Proficient in Wait Staff procedures as outlined in the Wait Staff manual.
- Recognizes guest needs and assists in a timely manner.
- Follows standardized cleaning procedures and practices the “clean-as-you-go” philosophy.
- Responsible for scraping and racking dishes and flatware.
- Responsible for keeping the dining room free of dirty tables.
- Responsible for following all food safety and sanitation standards throughout the shift.
- Pre-buses tables when possible.
- Follows departmental closing procedures.
- Performs daily cleaning assignment(s).
- Maintains organization throughout the shift in work area.
- Stores all items in their designated labeled areas and eliminates clutter.
- Assists other team members when necessary. Asks for help when necessary.
- Assists management in anyway conducive to the efficient operation of the cafeteria.
- Effectively communicates product, equipment, or operational issues to management and Shift Leader in a timely manner.
- Responsible for reviewing schedule and checking out with management before leaving.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must practice good personal hygiene and be neatly groomed
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to speak, understand, and read the English language
Browse similar jobs (1)
Ocean City, Maryland 21842