Fire Safety Directors needed
Allstar Security & Consulting Inc. provides high quality, professional FSDs, security officers and door staff to the hotel, nightlife and special events industries. Our goal is client satisfaction, attention to detail, superior customer service and unparalleled personnel
Fire Safety Director Job Responsibilities:
Includes but are not limited to:
- Monitoring fire control panels and making appropriate announcements;
- Testing fire control and alarm systems as required;
- Planning and executing fire drills and evacuations;
- Responding to emergencies by following appropriate emergency response proceedings;
- Reporting all incidents through the appropriate channels;
- Maintaining safety and security of building and persons on site;
- Assisting with Security Officer coverage if necessary.
Fire Safety Director Basic Qualifications:
- Must possess NY Fire Safety Director Certification (Z50) or F-58 Fire Safety Director Certificate of Fitness and ability to take on-site testing.
- Must have a NYS Security Guard License
- Must have some experience with fire panel operation, building evacuations, etc.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 10 years of verifiable employment history.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Ability to providing quality customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
Allstar Security has been providing security for some of the most exclusive nightlife venues, hotels and high end retail stores in Manhattan for over 15 years. If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Nate at (212) 616-7026
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old