Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Assistant Teachers…
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development
- Must be at least 18 years of age
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core
group of full-time employees (32-40 hours per week) as well as numerous
part-time employees (20-30 hours per week). When full-time positions become
available in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employees
who are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to consider
part-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise your
application will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as they
become available. If we do not currently have openings at this location, your
information will be kept on file for future consideration as openings occur.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old