No Experience Necessary Caregiving Positions
We have a part-time/full-time opening for a No Experience Necessary Caregiving Positions.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- No experience required.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
Wage: 13.15 per hour.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
We are currently hiring several full time positions for Direct Support Professionals to care for residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a group home setting in Albany. The person applying for this position needs to be able to pass a criminal history background check (in some cases fingerprints as well). Most felonies and many misdemeanors could disqualify you. Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English. You may be required to have a valid Oregon driver's license. Day shift positions with weekends off are not typically available as those positions go to staff with more seniority. Must be willing to work all weekend days.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age
2. Must be accessible by phone
3. Must be able to access reliable transportation for scheduled shifts
4. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with other staff members
5. Must be able to develop and maintain positive, cooperative, team oriented relationships with coworkers, supervisors, and other providers of services to our residents
6. Must be able to lift 10 to 50 lbs
7. Must be physically able to perform the assigned tasks, including but not limited to the ability to safely move frequently during the work day, carry, lift, stand, sit, bend, reach, and kneel
8. Must be able to achieve and maintain the required level of Oregon Intervention System certification for the home in which you are to work (training will be provided)
9. Must abide by the companies drug and alcohol policy including use of prescription drugs.
10. Must be able to work with medically fragile and behaviorally challenged individuals.
Application must be returned for an interview. Applications can be downloaded at www.omrs-dd.org or you can respond to this post to have an application emailed to you or sent by postal mail.
Medical and Dental available after 30+ hours a week for 60 days in a row. Pay goes to $13.40 an hour after 120 days of employment. Must be willing to work at least days, swings and weekends.