Firehouse Subs® is a fast casual restaurant chain with a passion for Hearty and Flavorful Food, Heartfelt Service and Public Safety. Founded by brothers and former firefighters Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built on decades of fire and police service, steaming hot subs piled higher with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment to saving lives through the creation of Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation, and the company is built upon a family of franchise operators who share their same passion for serving others. In 2014, Firehouse Subs debuted nationwide a new low-calorie menu, Under 500 Calories.
Firehouse Subs consistently ranks No. 1 among fast casual brands in the categories of food quality, friendly service, and taste and flavor. In 2015, Firehouse Subs was ranked No. 1 consumer choice for welcoming and comfortable atmosphere by Technomic’s 2015 Chain Restaurant Consumers’ Choice Awards, and the brand produced the second-fastest growth in U.S. franchise units as ranked by Nation’s Restaurant News.
We are looking for Team Members to join our Firehouse Family to help us in every aspect of our mission including: guest interaction, food preparation and serving, cash handling, cleaning, training, etc. Our Crew Members take pride in greeting and welcoming every guest that walks in the doors, learning our complete menu and educating first time guests, visiting guest's tables and ensuring their satisfaction, and thanking guests as they leave our restaurant.
Joining our team is an opportunity to gain experience in the restaurant industry and learn valuable skills and you will be a part of team that helps saves lives! The Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation raises money for First Responders and it is our job educate guests on the foundation and explaining the many ways they can donate to help save lives too! Since Firehouse Subs opened its doors in 2013 in the PNW, we have donated over $101,000 to First Responders throughout our communities.
Firehouse Subs is an Equal Opportunity Employer! APPLY TODAY to join our fast growing brand that offers rapid advancement opportunities.
We are currently looking for full-time and part-time Restaurant Team Members to join our team!
Our Crew Members enjoy:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Discounts on meals
- Fun and Friendly team-oriented environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant by following daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklists
- Greet all guests using our standard “Welcome to Firehouse” greeting and thank them when leaving
- Assist guests with their needs
- Communicate with fellow teammates with a professional, positive attitude
- Prepare food as directed by management staff
- Stock the restaurant
- Adhere to uniform standards and maintain proper appearance and hygiene
- Are friendly, smile, and approach the job with a positive attitude
- Handle guest problems and complaints in an efficient and positive manner.
- Taking orders accurately
- Taking the money accurately
- Adherence to all PCI compliance guidelines
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old