We have a part-time/full-time opening for a Automotive Technician.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Overview: LTM Auto Service Center is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repair center. LTM has been performing high quality, guaranteed auto, SUV and truck repairs in the Pontiac area since 1987. We service and repair all imported and domestic cars and trucks. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of personal cars, trucks or any fleet vehicle.
- Ability to perform accurate diagnostics on electrical systems, engine performance, brakes, drive train, temperature systems, transmissions, suspension, steering, etc.
- Obtain a valid driver's license.
- Must show proof of Certifications.
- Acquire your own tools and tool box.
- Possess the capability to follow company procedures.
- Knowledge of tools and equipment.
- Must be detail oriented.
Shared Benefits Offered:
- Health insurance
- Accident insurance
- Paid vacation
Why LTM: In addition to our benefits listed above, we offer a clean shop, consistent work and top pay for the right fit.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pontiac, MI
- Mechanic: 1 year