Restaurant Multi-Unit Manager
we are core
Why is it so hard to eat nutritious food that feeds your body and your soul every day? The evidence supporting the power of eating well continues to grow, yet unhealthy, processed foods continue to dominate our food experiences. At CORE, we want to change that. We want to make the food you eat a true energy source! We believe that the food you eat determines how you feel, how you look, and most importantly, how you perform. Whether you’re an elite athlete, a weekend warrior, or you just want to feel great every day, what you eat is everything. The old saying “you are what you eat” is right on!
We’ve created CORE to bring clean, healthy and great tasting foods to everyone every day. We feature hearty bowls that are complete meals in themselves featuring greens, grains and bone broths. All of our ingredients are free of GMO’s, trans fats, artificial colors, sweeteners and other artificial additives. Our chicken and steak are sustainably raised, and never ever given antibiotics or hormones. We buy local when and where we can, in fact, check out our “local” wall to see what’s in season around us. We also believe that hiring local team members to prepare our food, and paying them well, is much better than having it come “ready to eat” from a manufacturing plant across the country.
CORE Group, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer.
Overseeing operations and managing multiple “CoreLife Eatery” restaurants with in a specific geographic region. Ensuring the protection of assets and of the “CoreLife Eatery” brand, plan and execute business goals to maintain profitability and cash flow, and maintaining company standards and policies for all restaurants.
- Knowledgeable and adhering to “CoreLife Eatery” operating systems, company policies, and procedures.
- P&L analysis, sales growth strategies, and budgeting
- Development of your team through mentoring
- Ensuring a healthy and positive dining experience for customers
- Complete all necessary administrative duties
- Monitor and instruct clean and healthy standards at the restaurant level, create and maintain a safe and FAIR environment for all employees
- College degree preferred, nutritional/health and fitness training a plus
- Minimum of 5 years restaurant experience preferably at the Restaurant Management level, with multi-unit store management experience preferred; or combination of experience and education.
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant business, including analyzing financial statements, knowledge with cash flow, understanding the operations of a fast paced restaurant environment, food and labor cost analysis, budgeting
- Excellent supervisory skills including communications, organization, interviewing skills, strong leadership skills, and recruitment
- Strong computer skills, strong accounting/math skills preferred, decision making skills
- Healthy life style and healthy eating is a priority in your life
- Valid Driver’s License
**Relocation can be provided for the right candidate**
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits include medical after waiting period
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old