The Restaurant Marketing Director will be located in a given trade area and work for one or more specific Chick-fil-A Units by directing marketing/public relations. The RMD is hired by and reports directly to the Operator of each Unit.
RMD responsibilities include:
- Working with the Operator to create a marketing plan
- Executing the marketing plan
- Tracking redemptions
- Monitoring effectiveness
- Building relationships within the community (Some RMDs have done this by distributing PALs/BOGs at community events, distributing food and catering menus to local businesses, setting up cross-promotions and school programs, as well as involving Chick-fil-A in community-wide events.)
- Set up in-store Sampling program.
- Traditionally, a RMD works 15-20 hours per week on the low end, 30-40 hours per week on the high end.
- The job responsibilities enable the RMD to have a flexible work schedule.
- Specific hours vary depending on the task to be accomplished. (e.g. may occasionally involve Saturday work for birthday parties or evenings for Kid’s Nights)
- Use of a personal vehicle is required for community-related work. Mileage reimbursed.
- Outside Sales or previous marketing experience is a plus.
Work in a Chick-fil-A restaurant
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
It's a Great Place to Work
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Insurance benefits available for full-time employees.