MEMORY MAKER MISSION
To provide a memorable dining experience for every guest through personalized service that will bring them back.
- Smile and welcome every guest to Friendly’s, acknowledge new and returning guests differently.
- When drink orders are received at greeting, arrive with them on a tray.
- Always recommend an appetizer outside of breakfast.
- Enter orders into POS immediately.
- Always recommend upgrades sincerely, i.e. ‘Would you like to upgrade to loaded waffle fries or a 3 scoop sundae?’
- Follow all BYOB (Build your own burger) steps completely, especially reading the order back to the guest, using the guest’s name upon delivery and at check back.
- Always recommend dessert by pointing out specific products, use the menu as a visual aid.
- Make each guest feel important and special, especially kids!
- Look for ways to go above and beyond for your guests and coworkers.
- Own the entire dining experience.
- Be the final quality control checkpoint, be proud of everything.
- Have impeccably neat uniforms, tables and welcome areas that are always set and ready to go.
- Offer a sincere, personal welcome to every guest entering the restaurant.
- Smile and make eye contact.
- Anticipate the guest’s needs and react before they need to ask.
- Create an emotional attachment to our restaurant by helping our guests create great memories.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must participate in company orientation and training.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma / GED preferred.
- Food Service background / experience preferred.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended period of time.
- Must know safety information regarding all materials used within the scope of the work
This is an independent franchisee of Friendly’s and is not part of Friendly’s Ice Cream, LLC