DRM believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
An Hourly Assistant Manager assists in almost all aspects of restaurant operations, including the following:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Performance reviews
- Inventory Control / Record Keeping
- Training Employees
We are looking for individuals with management experience and the hunger to move your career to the next level!
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision making and problem solving
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand for an extended period of time
- Must be 18 years or older
As a management level employee with DRM, you may be eligible for the following:
- Opportunities for Advancement!
- 50% Food Discounts/Free Meal Benefit*
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits*
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Paid Time Off!*
- 401(k) Savings Plan*
- Years of Service Program!
*For managers that meet eligibility requirements.
DRM is an EOE
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
DRM, Inc. is an Omaha based company that owns and operates 74 Arby’s quick service restaurants in a five state region including Nebraska, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. We are continuing to grow by expanding and adding new store locations in each state annually, and we take pride in what we do and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing with excellence. DRM provides the atmosphere, the flexibility and the opportunity for learning and growing by incorporating Arby’s Core Values of Dream Big, Work Hard, Get it Done, Play Fair, Have Fun and Make a Difference, into our daily lives. DRM is committed to delivering a “Cut-Above” restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.