Cooks at Chick-fil-A have the responsibility for ensuring that the daily preparation and production the hot foods of the restaurant are in compliance with Chick-fil-A standards to ensure that the highest quality of products are delivered to our guests.
Working at Chick-fil-A of Washington Road
Here at Washington Road we are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving our guests. A position with us is more than just a job; it’s a stepping stone to a successful future in the world of business where employees are more than just employees. They are family. They are a highly valued part of the restaurant.
Working directly with the Operator
The operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
No experience, no problem. If you are willing to work hard and do as you have been taught, we will train you.
- Proven follow-through on prior commitments
- Proven planner and forward thinker
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Available to work day and/or evenings, including Saturdays
- Available to work a minimum of 21 hours per week
We offer a competitive pay scale that aligns with responsibility, initiative, and performance of the employee.
- Closed Sunday
- Flexible work schedule
- College scholarships
- Break meals at no cost
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity for advancement to leadership. Outstanding performers may even have the potential to become a Chick-fil-A Operator
Chick-fil-A of Washington Road FSR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment decisions based on any factor protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old