Legal Administrative Assistant
We have a full-time opening for a Legal Administrative Assistant.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Fisher Bren & Sheridan, LLP is currently looking for a hardworking and dedicated Legal Administrative Assistant (LAA). Fisher Bren & Sheridan is a 12 attorney practice that focuses on assisting clients in the fields of construction law, insurance coverage and litigation, general liability and civil litigation, catastrophic loss, environmental and pollution law, and commercial & business litigation, real estate, professional litigation, and data center litigation.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant you will have a variety of tasks, including:
- Filing Pleadings, Motions, and Discovery with State and Federal Courts (including electronic filings)
- Drafting Correspondence
- Assisting with Service of Documents
- Drafting Notices of Depositions and Motions
- Assisting with Discovery (Formatting Responses, Proofing)
- Administrative Tasks (Answering Phones, Filing, Mail, Calendaring Deadlines)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a law firm (preferably litigation experience)
- Excellent time-management and project-management skills
- High level of attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Associate degree preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Medical, 401K and more
- Paid time off/holiday pay
- Professional yet casual work environment
- Access to free work out facility
- Offer comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Legal Assistant - 2 years