- Jolly-Noble International Education Management LLC
- Job Title
- Local Coordinator
- Job Type
- up to $100 per hour
- 233 W Frederick St
Staunton, VA 24401
- Last Active
- 2 days
- Support students in the case of emergency. The Local Coordinator should act as the local emergency contact person for the benefits of the students, and act on behalf of our organization in the event that conflict occurs between the students and school or for other matters or issues of urgent nature.
- Maintain frequent and continuous contact with students throughout the school year.
- Regular visit and organize activities for the placed students (6 times per year), and submit completed feedback reports and photos to company after every visit.
- Able to locate short-term host families for students if dorms are closed in holidays.
- English speaker, mandarin speaker preferable (but not required);
- have clean driving record;
- organized and have strong communication skill;
- strong sense of responsibility and care to children.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old