- South East Texas Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Job Title
- LCDC or LCDC Intern
- Job Type
- 3212 Concord, Suite C
West Orange, TX 77630
- Last Active
- +30 days
LCDC or LCDC Intern
We have a part-time opening for a LCDC or LCDC Intern.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Part time LCDC or LCDC intern needed for intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment program. LCDC interns with 2000+ hours preferred. Counselor must be licensed by Texas Health and Human Services. Applicant must be willing to work with adults and adolescent in both individual and group settings. Knowledge of CMBHS is a plus. All interested applicants, please fax resumes to (409)670-9326. Pay will DOE.