Scope of Position:
To lead in all areas of the Chick-fil-A business that affect product quality. The Back of House Director will ensure that Chick-fil-A The Shops at Willow Lawn is always serving food that meets or exceeds Chick-fil-A quality requirements and is always crave-able.
Reports to: Owner/Operator of Chick-fil-A The Shops at Willow Lawn
1. Lead with incredible people to provide REMARKably tasting food
2. Ensure that appropriate systems are developed and implemented to always deliver crave-able food that meets or exceed the Chick-fil-A quality requirements. This includes making sure that all team members and team leaders in the kitchen are informed on product guidelines, quality requirements, and appropriate systems.
3. Ensure labor in the kitchen is adequately scheduled for the production demands on the business at any given time.
4. Account for and maintain appropriate inventory levels in the restaurant of all supplies needed to keep up with the demands of the business.
5. Lead team members and team leaders in the kitchen by coaching to better performance, celebrating successes, and taking disciplinary action when needed.
6. Maintaining a refreshingly clean production environment that is ready for a Chick-fil-A Backstage Tour at any given moment during the business day.
7. Maintain all equipment, coordinate any repairs that are needed and ensure that routine maintenance is completed per Chick-fil-A quality guidelines.
8. Align daily practices of the kitchen with the vision of the organization and the current goals of the organization.
1. Professional examples of successfully completing the following tasks:
a. Previous experience leading or managing others
b. Execute multiple projects simultaneously
2. Computer skills, including proficient functionality of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
3. Focused attention to detail
4. Demonstrate communication, interpersonal, organizational, and teamwork skills
5. Must be able to support and help cultivate the vision and values of Chick-fil-A Greystone
6. Preferred: Completed BS/BA degree or higher
7. Preferred: Previous kitchen or culinary experience
Browse similar jobs (866)
Richmond, Virginia 23173