Armed Security Officer
We have a part-time opening for a Armed Security Officer.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 1 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
Tight Shift Security is now recruiting for an no, armed security officer Friday, Saturday and occassional Sundays from 8 pm to 2 am.
Range of Pay: min. $12.00 per hour
Tight Shift Security, (TSS) provides a wide range of security services in support of corporate and government mission requirements. Our customers range from small local businesses to world-class companies. Our services cover a broad spectrum that include both armed and unarmed security officers, access control background investigations, vulnerability assessments and security program development and implementation. We provide strong management teams with multiple years of experience in military, Law enforcement, and in both commercial and government security arenas.
The qualified candidate will:
* Respond to unusual or emergency situations at client's site using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
* Respond to observe and report incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company management.
* Control access to client site or facility through the admittance process; preclude unauthorized access to facilities, and the conversion, theft or intentional destruction of physical assets.
* Observe and report activities and incidents, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
* Make periodic tours to check for irregularities.
* Monitor entrances and exits; act to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; control entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking.