Leadership Development Program at Fruitville Pike-
This Leadership Development Program will be at our second store located on Fruitville Pike in the Shoppes at Belmont, scheduled to open early 2018. Hiring and training will take place at our current restaurant on Lincoln Highway prior to opening.
Chick-fil-A, the nation’s largest fast food restaurant chain, is helping to reinvent fast food. Our purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives, while serving fresh, delicious food, in a professionally-run, refreshingly clean environment with warm hospitality.
If you’re looking for personal growth, a professional team, incredible leadership, and lasting friendships, you’ll find this - and more - at Chick-fil-A Lancaster, PA. We are looking for candidates who have a desire to grow both personally and professionally, through a unique leadership opportunity. The Leadership Development Program is designed to train candidates for an impactful leadership position within the restaurant. Candidates will begin the program by completing a 5-6 month training phase, and will then spend the next 18 months in a manager-level role.
- Candidate will receive a starting wage between $11-$12/h, plus entry level benefits including a free gym membership and meal discounts.
- Candidate will progress into leadership quickly and have the ability to lead a team and impact a business.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to assist with business goal development and implementation.
- Candidate will receive one-on-one leadership coaching and resources throughout the program.
- Upon completion of training phase, Manager level benefits will apply, including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Free Meals, and more.
- Candidate must be 18 years of age
- Candidate must be able to make a 24 month commitment
- Candidate must be able to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week initially, and 35 hours a week by program mid-point.
- Candidate must have consistent Saturday availability. The ideal candidate will have open availability.
- Candidate must have demonstrated leadership skills through previous work experience, education, and/or personal/professional references.
To learn more about our location please visit our Facebook page at facebook.com/cfa.lancaster.pa or follow us on Instagram @chickfilalancasterpa
Join us in reinventing fast food.
It’s Fast. Fresh. Friendly. Fun.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old