At Chick-fil-A, we believe work should be a place where you can bring all of who you are to the task at hand. It’s a place where people come before the bottom line. A place where you can build a career that’s more than a job, and where you can connect the dots between what you do and why it matters. We strive to build that kind of workplace.
What we do may surprise you. Not only do we serve quality food made from fresh ingredients, and with honest and genuine care, but we are passionate Hospitality Professionals, we have a heart to serve others, and a deep commitment to service excellence that is unparalleled in our industry — whether we are preparing delicious food in our kitchen or serving our Guests in our dining room or drive thru.
We thrive on growth and impact — personal growth for every person on our Team, and having a positive impact on those we serve. Chick-fil-A is a place where you can grow into the fullness of who you were meant to be, in all of who you are. We care for our people and give them the tools to take on meaningful work for the greater good.
If you enjoy working hard, serving others, doing good, exceeding expectations, and constantly growing personally and professionally, Chick-fil-A is the right place for you.
- Starting wage $11 and up, plus entry level benefits including a free gym membership and meal discounts.
- Personal timeline outlining the specific training path to leadership.
- Opportunity to assist with business goal development and implementation.
- One-on-one leadership coaching and resources throughout the program.
- Upon completion of training phase (approx.5 months), Manager level benefits will apply, including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Free Meals, and more.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to make a 24 month commitment
- Must be able to work a minimum of 35 hours a week with consistent Saturday availability. The ideal candidate will have open availability.
- Demonstrated leadership skills through previous work experience, education, and/or personal/professional references.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old