We have a full-time opening for a Sanitation Supervisor.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have 3 or more years experience.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
4C Foods Corp. is seeking a performance-driven and Sanitation Supervisor. This position is primarily responsible for assisting in the implementation and administration of the sanitation program including pest control. This position is also responsible for training and supervising sanitation personnel on the second shift. This position is on the second shift in the plant and warehouse, to support the improvement of the facility to produce quality products by performing the following duties.
- Administer, manage, and maintain all sanitation, GMP, HACCP, pest management, and Food Defense Programs as required by the company.
- Provide systems management guidance and training to plant personnel regarding food plant sanitation and hygiene pest control, food plant security, pasteurization cleaning requirements and chemical utilization.
- Responsible for adhering to all rules, regulations, policies, programs, e.g., SQF, HACCP and GMP, etc. to ensure safety and quality of 4C Foods Corp. products.
- Supervise the second shift employees to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Training new second shift employees.
- Participate and coordinate other employees in designated food safety projects.
- Perform daily Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and pre-operational inspections and distribute the findings to the Sr. Director of Food Safety for corrective action.
Skills and/or Knowledge:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, Good Manufacturing Practices, and State and Local regulations governing food protection.
- Awareness and understanding of the impact that EPA and OSHA regulation have on sanitation.
- Thorough knowledge of SQF and HACCP programs, formal training in such is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of food manufacturing operations, including sanitation and environmental issues, to allow for effective coordination of sanitation requirements.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of cleaners and sanitizers, CIP and high pressure cleaning equipment.
- Able to work closely with Engineering and Maintenance and Quality Control and Quality Assurance Personnel in the area.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and motivate employees.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Directly supervises employees in the Sanitation Department on the second shift.
Education Level and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Four (4) years of experience of relevant experience in sanitation
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- High school or equivalent
- Sanitation: 3 years
Browse similar jobs (160)
Glendale, New York 11385
Rego Park, New York 11374
JAMAICA, New York 11430