Transports products via driving the Warehouse Truck from the Warehouse to all of the store locations. Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse by performing the following duties:
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Essential Duties and Responsibilities)
- Driving warehouse truck from warehouse to all store locations.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening bales, crates, and other containers.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must hold a Commercial Drivers License: Class B with Air-Brakes
Three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Transport Material Equipment. Pallet Jacks, Hand Trucks, UBoats, Forklift.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old